Sadaf Behdin plays an active role in all of HechtSolberg’s practice areas, including real estate and business transactions, land use, risk management and litigation.
Ms. Behdin’s accomplishments include:
- Extern – Internal Revenue Service – Office of Chief Counsel, Laguna Niguel
- Volunteer at the Legal Aid Society of San Diego
- Student Leader at the Saturday Academy of Law (SAL) at UC Irvine, a program that introduces ninth grade students – many from underserved populations – to the law profession and higher education opportunities
- Provost Honors throughout her undergraduate career (2011-2015)
- Tutor/Mentor for Reality Changers, a San Diego nonprofit that transforms lives by providing youth from disadvantaged backgrounds with academic support, financial assistance and leadership training to become college students
- Second degree blackbelt and instructor of Tang Soo Do
- Assistant Coach of the UC San Diego Boxing Club
She is associated with the following professional organizations:
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
Ms. Behdin is fluent in Farsi. She is a history buff with a love of traveling and teaching.