Pooja Pujara practices law in all of the firm’s practice areas: from real estate, business and finance transactions to land use and litigation.
Ms. Pujara’s accomplishments include:
- Clinic member of the Community and Economic Development Clinic at UC Irvine School of Law, working on issues related to small business and nonprofit development
- Law clerk volunteer at Family Legal Assistance at CHOC Children’s Hospital, supporting families who needed help with medical consent issues.
- Law clerk volunteer at Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties, Inc., serving in the offices of the General Counsel/VP of Compliance.
- Representative to the Business Law Society at UC Irvine School of Law
She is associated with the following professional organizations:
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- San Diego Bar Association, New Lawyers Division
- South Asian Bar Association
Ms. Pujara is fluent in Hindi and Gujarati and proficient in Spanish. An aficionado of Indian modern and classical dance, she enjoys reading and cooking.