Michael J. Maher
Mickey Maher is a real estate and business lawyer who serves as the managing partner of the firm, and who concentrates on advising clients in:
- Developing, leasing and investing in shopping centers, office properties and industrial parks
- Apartment acquisitions and dispositions
- Acquiring subdivided land for home builders
- Drafting and negotiating reciprocal easement agreements and covenants, conditions and restrictions for all types of commercial developments
- Complex title-related issues
- Real estate finance
- Structuring and implementing business entities and ventures
- Representing franchisees in franchise arrangements
He is a member of the State Bar of California’s Real Property, Business Law, Solo and Small Firm, and Law Practice Management sections. He has been a guest lecturer at the Burnham-Moores Center for Real Estate and has taught continuing education classes for National Business Institute and The Institute for Paralegal Education.
Mr. Maher currently serves on the Charitable Real Estate Committee of The Foundation of San Diego Zoo Global. In the past he has served on other advisory committees for the Zoological Society of San Diego and is pro bono counsel for the Poway Performing Arts Company. He was also a merit badge counselor for the San Diego Imperial Council of the Boy Scouts of America. The Maher family enjoys hosting exchange students from around the world.