Márcia H. Yafuso Loeffelholz
Márcia Yafuso Loeffelholz specializes in real estate and business transaction matters, with a focus on acquisitions, development and dispositions, financing transactions, commercial leasing, entity formation and corporate governance and purchase and sale of business entities and assets.
Ms. Yafuso Loeffelholz’s previous professional involvements include:
- Advising large and medium-sized developers of multi-family residential and mixed-use projects in acquisitions, complex title review, development, commercial leasing, dispositions, and financing transactions
- Advising clients with entity formation, business planning, operation, termination and general business needs
- Advising borrowers in secured finance transactions, including bond financing
- Representing non-profit organizations, including incorporating and obtaining tax-exempt qualification
- Counseling domestic and foreign clients in Brazil on corporate and tax-related issues and due diligence and advising investment banks in mergers and acquisitions of major financial institutions and in the privatization of state-owned electric and telecommunications entities
She is active in the following associations:
- Real Property and Business/Corporate Law sections of the San Diego County Bar Association
- Real Property and Business Law sections of the State Bar of California
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
Ms. Yafuso Loeffelholz is fluent in Portuguese.