Márcia H. Y. Loeffelholz
Márcia Loeffelholz specializes in real estate and business transaction matters, with a focus on acquisitions and dispositions, financing transactions, commercial leasing, entity formation and corporate governance and purchase and sale of business entities and assets. She assists clients, including real estate developers, landlords, tenants’ retail businesses, corporations and entrepreneurs, with real estate and general business needs.
Ms. Loeffelholz’s previous professional involvements include:
- Advising large and medium-sized local developers of multi-family residential projects in acquisition, development and financing transactions
- Advising investment banks in mergers and acquisitions of major financial institutions and in the privatization of state-owned electric and telecommunications entities
- Counseling domestic and foreign clients in Brazil on corporate and tax-related issues and due diligence for real estate buyers and sellers
She is active in the following associations:
- Real Property and Business/Corporate Law sections of the San Diego County Bar Association
- Real Property and Business Law sections of the State Bar of California
Ms. Loeffelholz is fluent in Portuguese.