Márcia H. Y. Loeffelholz
Márcia Yafuso Loeffelholz specializes in real estate and business transaction matters, with a focus on acquisitions, development and dispositions, financing transactions, commercial leasing, entity formation and corporate governance and purchase and sale of business entities and assets.
Ms. Loeffelholz’s previous professional involvements include:
- Advising large and medium-sized developers of multi-family residential and mixed-use projects in acquisitions, complex title review, development, commercial leasing, dispositions, and financing transactions
- Advising clients with entity formation, business planning, operation, termination and general business needs
- Advising borrowers in secured finance transactions, including bond financing
- Representing non-profit organizations, including incorporating and obtaining tax-exempt qualification
- Counseling domestic and foreign clients in Brazil on corporate and tax-related issues and due diligence and advising investment banks in mergers and acquisitions of major financial institutions and in the privatization of state-owned electric and telecommunications entities
She is active in the following associations:
- Real Property and Business/Corporate Law sections of the San Diego County Bar Association
- Real Property and Business Law sections of the State Bar of California
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
Ms. Loeffelholz is fluent in Portuguese.