David M. Gao
David Gao contributes to all of the firm’s practice areas, specifically real estate, business and litigation matters.
Mr. Gao’s accomplishments and awards include:
- Co-Editor in Chief of the UCLA Asian Pacific American Law Journal that focuses on the legal, social and political issues affecting Asian Pacific American communities
- Extern for Hon. Judge Roger Benitez, U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Team Member of the Sanela Diana Jenkins Clinic on Gender Violence in Eastern Congo, conducting research to assist villages that suffered mass rape attacks
- Intern, UCLA Athletics Compliance Department
- Editor in Chief of the New University newspaper at UC Irvine
- Participant in the El Centro Legal Asian Americans Advancing Justice Citizenship Clinic
He is active in the following association:
- BIA Y-Gen, the emerging young professionals council of the San Diego Building Industry Association (BIA)
Mr. Gao is conversationally fluent in Mandarin Chinese. He is a pianist, craft beer enthusiast, and vinyl record collector.